Structural Timber Screws
Structural Timber Screws for fixing timber where a structural fixing is required.
These timberlock joist screws / landscape screws offer a more economical alternative to the original fastenmaster.
8 mm HEX Head. Coarse thread with a sharp point and cutting flute.
HEX Head driver bit included. (EXCLUDING EVOLUTION PRODUCTS)
- Hex Drive Structural Timber Screws. Up to 1000 hr salt spray resistance. No pre-drilling in most timbers.
- ACQ resistant coating.
- Type 17 point to reduce drive torque, 6.7mm diameter with specially designed serrated milling thread.
- Each box comes complete with 65mm driver hex head socket (5/16″) driver for easy application.
The Paslode Structural Screws are for use in various applications in timber frame where multiple members are required; typically trimmer joists, multiple floor joists, lintels and multiple girders.
- Features & Benefits
- Requires no pre–drilling
- Quick and easy to install
- Higher lateral load capacity than nails or screws of similar
- Upgraded to improve withdrawal and shear load capabilities,increase speed of installation and to meet the design requirements of Eurocode 5
- Large diameter flanges under heads ensure very high resistance to pull–through loads
Manufactured with a 1000 hour salt spray rated ACQ compatible comparison anti-corrosion coating these screws will stand up to the rigours of UK weather.
- Cutting flutes for easy driving.
- 1000 hours organic coating for exterior use
- 7.0mm diameter for increased strength
- Hex drive bit in each box
- Length and diameter stamped on screw head
Ideal for use in…
- LOFT CONVERSIONS
- FIXING STAIRCASES
- DECKING STRUCTURES
- SLEEPERS ETC.
Structural Timber Screws Brands:
- Performance Structural
- Available in 50 or 100 pieces per box depending on Brand
- Available in lengths from 65mm – 250mm x 6.5 – 8.0mm