Structural Timber Screw Tubs
SEC Fixings Structural Timber Screws available in 2 Tub Sizes.
Coarse thread timber screw tubs. Suitable for fencing, roofing, decking and landscaping. High corrosion resistance ideal for internal and external use. The hex flange head acts as a fixed washer, distributing the load under the bolt head.The hex head offers optimum torque when used with spanners or sockets.
- 90mm = 300 screws
- 140mm = 200 screws
- Timberlock Joist Screws / Landscape Screws
- Ideal for fixing timber where a structural fixing is required.
- 7mm Diameter for Increased strength 7mm Hex Head
- Cutting flutes for easy driving.
- 1000 Hours coating for exterior use.
- HEX Driver included in every tub
Hex Head Structural Timber Screws Ideal for use in.
- Loft Conversions
- Staircase Fixing
- Decking Structures
- Fixing Sleepers
- Can be used instead of traditional bolting.
- SAVES TIME & MONEY