Roofing Breather Membrane
Roofing Breather Membrane for use in Warm Non-ventilated and Cold Ventilated Roofs. Rooftec’s breather felt boosts outstanding properties for both airtightness, strength and vapour permeability. This breathable membrane is suitable for many applications such fully supported or unsupported installations for tiles or slate on pitch roofs, warm and cold roof applications, timber and metal frame construction, as well as Scottish sarking boards.
- BBA certified
- Vapour permeable
- Waterproof membrane
- UV stable for 3 months
- Resistance to extreme temperatures
- Conforms to BS 5534.2014 Annex A
- Water vapour resistance: 0.02m (-0,005: + 0,0020)
- Resistance to water penetration: W1
- Material: Polypropylene
- Reaction to fire: E-d2 Class
Available in 1metre widths:
1 metre x 50 metre
95GSM and 120GSM always in stock. Please call for other sizes.