Rawlplug 2.8 x 63mm Ring Galvanised Collated Nails
Rawlplug 2.8 x 63mm Ring Galvanised Collated Nails 3,300 – 3 x Fuel Cells
- 34º angle collation with a clipped head ensures the nail is compatible with all leading manufactures tools
- Special coating at the base of the shank improves the drive of the nail and ensures a secure fixing
- Diamond point prevents the timber from splitting
- Waxed paper collation avoids deterioration in wet conditions
Rawlplug is actually responsible for the invention of the first wall plug and the first mechanical anchor to ever have been used. Our contemporary portfolio accounts for more than 30,000 products used in the vast area of construction, starting from.
- timber structures
- process installations
- roads and bridges
- civil engineering structures
- interior finishing and tools.
There are 11 product categories in our regular portfolio
- bonded anchors
- mechanical anchors
- lightweight fixings
- facade insulation fixings
- roofing insulation fixings
- passive fire protection system
- foams and sealants
- direct fastening systems
- power tools accessories
- glue guns and accessories
And regardless of whether our products are used in construction sites of international investment projects or for household finishing works, we guarantee reliability and safety of all these solutions to all customers.