Rawl Angled Brads 16 Gauge
Rawl Angled Brads 16 gauge – Galvanised Brad Nails x 2,000 x 2 Gas
Rawl Angled Brads 16 gauge – STAINLESS STEEL Brad Nails x 2,000 x 2 Gas
- Smooth shank for low penetration resistance
- Chisel point to prevent timber from splitting
- T type head provides a concealed fixing
- The glue laminated collation ensures a lack of residue in the tool and work surface
- Compatible with all leading manufactures tools that require 16 gauge nail
- Installation of woodan facades and other external trim applications
- Installation of soffits and other roof finishing elements
- Installation of timber decorative elements on facades and other timber structures
- Installation of skirting, architraves and other internal trim
Rawl Angled Brads 16 Gauge Available Sizes:
- 32mm x 2000 Nails, x 2 Gas.
- 38mm x 2000 Nails, x 2 Gas.
- 45mm x 2000 Nails, x 2 Gas.
- 50mm x 2000 Nails, x 2 Gas
- 64mm x 2000 Nails, x 2 Gas
- 50mm Stainless Steel x 2000 Nails, x 2 Gas.