Cullen MHI Multi Hanger Internal Flange
The Cullen MHI Multi Hanger Internal Flange is designed to support timber to timber connections in situations of medium to high loading.
Also known as: Multi Hanger / Internal Fixing / Internal Flange
The MHI has a minimum with of 92mm for internal flange applications, for timber widths below 92mm use MHIC.
- The MHI has an INTERNAL flange fixing.
- Range of sizes and potential fixing combinations, allow for greater design flexibility including qualified partial nail & bolt performance.
- MHI – Galvanised mild steel – Z275.
- For EXTERNAL flange fixing use MHE.
- For internal flange applications below 92mm use MHIC.
Chosen for their highest quality and European compliance of both EN792 – 13 and Eurocode 5, Cullen Timber Engineering Connectors will become a mainstay of your most valued business assets.
You can be confident with Cullen that you are fully supported by a highly qualified technical team. With almost 40 years of experience, our technical experts are ready to offer advice in all timber engineering related matters. Our skilled professionals play a leading role in the industry’s representative bodies finding solutions to future challenges, working with the STA, TRA and TRADA to name a few.