Fischer DuoTec 10 Cavity Fixings
Easy to install nylon toggle for high loads in all panel building materials
- Flexible screw mount allows for the use of screws and hooks with different thread shapes.
- Glass fibre-reinforced plastics and a metal skeleton insert (fischer DuoTec 12) allow the toggle to handle heavy tensile and transverse loads in all panel building materials.
- Soft grey nylon contact surface distributes the load over the panel surface, thereby minimising weakening of the supporting building material.
- Standard drill hole diameters and short tilting element for easy installation in narrow cavities, including cavities with insulation.
- White flush sleeve with snap function allows the plug to be pre-installed quickly and securely in the drill hole.
- With scale on the grip strap (fischer DuoTec 12) for determining the required screw length (scale value + 20 mm).
|Drill diameter||10 mm|
|Min. panel thickness
|Max. panel thickness
|Min. cavity depth||40 mm|
|Screw diameter||4.5 – 5.0 mm|
|Screw length||≥ dp + tfix +20 mm|
|Min. drill hole depth||ls + 10 mm|
|Min. screw length||tfix + 60 mm|
|Anchor length||50 mm|
|Max. fixture thickness||—|
|Contents||20 x DuoTec 10|