D4 Chipboard Floor Adhesive
Chipstick D4 PU Chipboard Flooring Glue is a one-component, high waterproof wood adhesive designed for bonding chipboard floorboards to the joist, as well as within the tongue and groove joint itself. One adhesive does all – saves time and money for the installation of chipboard flooring.
Suitable for interior and exterior use, once applied D4 Chipboard Flooring Glue produces a foaming action causing the adhesive to foam out of the joints creating a ridge that enhances the protection of the joint – this can be easily removed once the floor is complete leaving a rigid bond that helps prevent squeaky floorboards.
- Chipstick D4 PU Chipboard Flooring Glue has 100% water resistance and good thermal resistance (up to 140°C). (meets the requirements of EN 204 & has D4 water resistance class.)
Adhesive expands to fill voids
- Excellent for exterior use
- Weather & waterproof formula
- D4 water resistance approval EN 204
- Ideal for bonding Chipboard Floor Boards to the joist
Ideal for bonding Chipboard Floor Boards together within the tongue and groove joint
Also suitable for bonding: Wood Metal Stone Concrete polystyrene foam Glass wool Rock wool PU foam<