Cullen IR Clip – Insulation Retaining Clip
The Cullen IR–Clip allows for the use of high performance rigid insulation within a timber frame panel, whilst maintaining a service gap.
We do NOT hold these items in stock and will be ordered direct from manufacturer, so please add 2 extra days for delivery.
Features & Benefits
- Snap–off detail splits the IR–Clip into two halves, for use on multiple studs or single use applications i.e panel ends.
- Speeds up panel manufacturing time, as insulationand OSB can be fitted from the same side.
- Toothed profile to allow easy installation with no nailsor screws required.
- Guaranteed service void (2No IR–Clips can be used to create two void areas within a panel).
- Material Specification — Galvanised mild steel – Z275
|Product Code||height (mm)|