These postage times apply to orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday
We use DHL for our UK shipments and our prices and zones are set by DHL delivery zones.
All orders are sent via the DHL next day service, (but please allow upto 3 days for delivery)
Please contact us by phone or email to ensure stock availability prior to ordering
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £125 net to mainland England,Scotland and Wales. Excludes Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland.
- Standard next day delivery if ordered by 15.00, but allow up to 3 working days [subject to stock availability] £7.95 or £15.00 depending on your location. (see zone chart below)
- Zone A – £7.95
- England and Wales
- Zone B – £7.95
- Scotland Postcodes. DD,DG,EH,FK,G, KA (Ex KA27 & KA28) KY,ML,TD, AB1-AB16,AB21-AB25,AB30,AB39,PA1-PA19,PH1-PH3
- Zone C – £15.00
- Northern Ireland & Scottish Highlands
- Postcodes: AB31-AB38,AB40-AB56,IV1-IV28,IV30-IV32,IV30-IV36,IV52-IV54,IV63,KW1-KW14,PA21,PA38,PH4-PH41,PH49-PH50,BT
- Zone D – £15.00
- UK Islands HS,IV41-IV49,IV51,IV55,IV56,KA27,KA28,KW15-KW17,PA20,PA41-PA49,PA60-PA78,PH42-PH44,ZE, Isle of Man (IM),Channel Islands
- Next day delivery direct from Cullen [subject to stock availability] £15.00 (this option is only available if ordered before 1pm) and must allow upto 3 days for delivery
***LONG ITEMS SURCHARGE****
All items over 1.2 metre will incur a £7.05 additional delivery charge
With over 3 years supplying materials for the construction industry we understand exactly how important it is for our customers to receive their orders on time! This is why we pride ourselves on providing an exceptional delivery service to customers nationwide.
Using our own vehicles for deliveries throughout Kent and UK Mail for our national deliveries, we promise excellent service nationwide.
No matter where you are in mainland UK, we can have building supplies delivered to your site or invoice address as soon as possible. Scottish Highlands will incur a delivery surcharge please see below for included postcodes.
Please note that if goods are to be supplied to the site, it will be your responsibility to provide SEC Supplies & Fixings Ltd. On the order form an authorised signatory to accept delivery. The courier will require a proof of identity of the authorised signatory before goods will be left. Once goods have been signed for by your authorised signatory, the goods become your responsibility; please check that all of the order is complete and undamaged before taking delivery.
For customers wanting to submit an order from N. Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands please email our customer services for further information.
Postcodes included for standard delivery.
All postcodes in England & Wales
Scottish postcodes included, DD,DG,EH,FK,G,KA[exceptKA27 & KA28] KY,ML,TD, AB1 to AB16,AB21 to AB25,AB30,AB39,PA1 to PA19,PH1 to PH3
ALL PRICES ON THIS SITE ARE EXCLUSIVE OF VAT @20 %
In the unlikely event that you will need to return an item, we offer a simple minimum fuss returns service:
How to return an item
Please contact our customer service team on 01634 786 766 or email email@example.com for a returns authorisation number. You can return your item(s) to us in a saleable condition within 7 days of the date shown on your dispatch note. However, you will be responsible for the cost of the return. We reserve the right to charge a 20 % restocking charge. SEC Supplies & Fixings Ltd. Will not accept part orders of returned products ie. If you over ordered items, unless prior arrangement is made.
All goods are inspected before they leave our warehouse and carefully packed, in the unlikely event that your items are damaged during transit please contact our customer services team on 01634 786 766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further instruction.
All damaged items must be reported on the same day as delivery. You should report damage to the delivery driver and refuse the delivery so that the item is returned to us. Alternately please inspect on the day of delivery and report damages to our customer service team.
Faulty items must be reported within 7 days of receipt by contacting our customer services team on 01634 786 766. Or email email@example.com If goods are damaged or faulty we will cover the cost of return postage.
SEC Supplies & Fixings Ltd. Will not accept returns for special ordered products.